Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Absence and Delay

Life often gets in the way.
My husband and I spent the month of November moving into a new house and it always takes some time to find everything and figure out where to put them in a new house.  How do you figure out what will be the most convenient?
 
I have most of it put away so I started sewing again.  We are having a new Orleans/Mardi Gras style Christmas so I wanted to make new stockings. All are from lovely patterned satin, almost Sari fabric.
 
And my sewing machine died. Well, actually the tension went out.  I have always had tension problems with this machine.  So I took it to be repaired.  It was going to cost almost as much to fix as to buy a new machine.  And since I've always had problems with it, I bought a new one rather than having the tension rebuilt.
 
And I'm waiting to receive it from FedEx.  It should be in today!
 
Hopefully I can then finish the Cinderella costume and show it off.
 
Jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment