Friday, June 17, 2016

Rockabilly Retro Dress

I finished my daughter's birthday present of a Rockabilly style dress!  She wore it today and we took photos out by the pool. Of course she is an awesome model, but she is also the better photographer.  But she can't do both at the same time, so I took these.


Of course, this is where I started, with fabric and the pattern and the obligatory cat hair.  This is Posey.


I used Simplicity 8127. The fabric is 100% cotton. I used two piece eyelets I purchased from Richard the Thread for my corsets and basic spool ribbon.


I had no problems with the instructions.  However, I will have to make some adjustments in the bust as it came out larger then she needs.
















I hope you enjoyed this short pictorial review. 
Blessings,
Jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment