Saturday, August 5, 2017

At the Gala Ball 2017

Welcome to the Gala Ball 2017: Dinner at Tiffany's.

A new friend did my hair and Ron and I helped each other dress.  I completely understand why women and me had a maid or valet to get them dressed!


These were taken against a properly set up photo booth.  There was also an official photographer.  I haven't see those pictures yet.


Yes, those are frilly salmon colored ribbons on my stomacher. I did not get an embroidered stomacher even started, much less finished.


We each "made" our own shoes. We glued fabric onto shoes that had about the right type of heel.


And here we are together.


Waiting to walk the red carpet.  They actually had a huge line of costumed party goers. And a red carpet. Chairs were set up on either side of it and those who wanted to watch and take pictures had started sitting there for 3 hours beforehand! It was fun to take out turn and then pause, pose and turn.


I hope you enjoyed these photos.  We had so much fun and can't wait for next year.  We are already plotting our next epic costumes.

Blessings,
Jeannine

No comments:

Post a Comment